Let’s imagine that you go out to a party, and see a friend using a vaporizer. You curiously ask- “Hey, what’s this?” he replies- “It’s a dry herb Vaporizer, I got it online.” The next day you wake up (maybe a bit hungover) and decide to give this vaporizer thing a try. You google “buy a vaporizer,” and a million different results come up. You start doing some research and realize that you have no idea what you really want or need.
You see, there are vaporizers for herbs, wax (extracts), oils, liquids, and the list goes on. How do you figure out which one is for you? Meet- The Vape Guide.
My name is Oron Mati, and I’ve been involved in the vaping industry since the very beginning. I was there when the first US vaping company formed- Vapor Corp. While they are no longer around today, they were the first vape company to be publicly traded and was a huge success for a few years.
Since many of my friends knew that I was involved in the industry, I always got asked- “Hey, I’m looking for a vaporizer, which one do you recommend?” or “Hey my friend told me he’s using a weed vape, and I want one, what should I buy?” and similar questions.
I realized how confusing this industry might seem to an outsider, and decided to do what every online entrepreneur with a background in graphic design and programming would do- I started a website!
I called it “The Vape Guide.“
The Vape Guide will help you:
- Understand if vaping is even for you, and what to expect.
- Clarify which types of vaporizers are available, and the main differences between them.
- Understand the cons and pros of each vaporizer so that you can make an educated purchase.
- Find our favorite vaporizers in each category, that we think to have the highest price/performance ratio.
- Get the best deal by using our exclusive coupon codes.
Who is in the team?
Oron Mati- Founder
That’s me! I am the Founder of The Vape Guide, and a big believer in the industry and aromatherapy vaping. I’ve been vaping for over ten years and been 100% combustion free since early 2016. I’ve tried and tested hundreds of vaporizers with every functionality imaginable, as well as attended vaping trade shows around the world. Some of my favorite vapes are the Mighty, Solo 2, and KandyPens. When I’m not vaping, I’m passionate about travel, photography, technology, gadgets, health & nutrition, exercise, and self-development.
For questions or to share your feedback, contact me via email.
Damian is a huge proponent of the vaping lifestyle who would love it if everyone who smokes makes the switch to vaping instead. Loves CBD and would like to see it infused into everything. Aside from the world of vaping, Damian is also passionate about reading, health & fitness, gadgets & technology, and culture, both the pop and regular kind.
Contact via email.
Nico Dela Cruz:
Nico is a graphic designer and motion graphics artist. Nico has been vaping for over six years and always stays on top latest trends in the industry. Nico is an excellent source for vaping info, and he is excited to share his knowledge and experience with our readers through his graphics and videos.
Contact Nico via email.
How do we rate vaporizers?
Our ratings range from 1-10 and are determined by our collective opinion about a product. The ratings are dynamic and can change over time according to readers feedback, continuous use of the product, manufacturer reliability, and new vape releases that raise the bar. If you own a vape, we’d love to hear what you think about it in the comments of the review.
When we test and rate vaporizers, we consider-
- Flavor / Vapor quality– We’re looking for clean, cool, smooth vapor that’s easy to draw.
- Design / East of use– How easy is the vaporizer to load, operate, and use.
- Performance– We check how well the vaporizer performs compared to similarly priced vapes. We’re looking for a good price/performance ratio.
- Maintenance / Cleaning– Is it easy to clean? Is it expensive to maintain?
- Build quality / Durability– We’re looking for a solid, durable feel. We update the reviews if we see excessive wear and tear.
How do we pay for this website’s expenses?
Most of the buying links on TVG are affiliate links. This means that if you visit one of our recommended stores through our links and end up making a purchase, we get a commission fee. This fee helps us pay for this website’s expenses, and allows us to keep guiding users towards the best vape for their needs.
To help support our website, buy through our links. There is no change in the cost to you, and you can even use our coupon codes to save at most online retailers. Thank you for visiting and supporting TVG! For more info read our affiliate disclosure.
So, here is how to get started:
- New to vaping and looking to learn the basics? Read our education series.
- Looking for a vaporizer? Check out our favorites or the latest reviews!
- Ready to buy? Use our coupon codes.
- Want to stay in the know? Sign up to our newsletter.
- Questions or feedback? Contact us.
Find us on social:
The Vape Guide is owned and operated by-
Vape Right LLC.
Address: 1312 17th Street Suite 615. Denver, CO 80202
Tel: 1800- 550-0714
Email: [email protected]