You see, there are vaporizers for herbs, wax (extracts), oils, liquids, and the list goes on. How do you figure out which one is for you? Meet- The Vape Guide.
My name is Oron Mati, and I’ve been involved in the vaping industry since the very beginning. I was there when the first US vaping company formed- Vapor Corp. While they are no longer around today, they were the first vape company to be publicly traded and was a huge success for a few years.
Since many of my friends knew that I was involved in the industry, I always got asked- “Hey, I’m looking for a vaporizer, which one do you recommend?” or “Hey my friend told me he’s using a weed vape, and I want one, what should I buy?” and similar questions.
I realized how confusing this industry might seem to an outsider, and decided to do what every online entrepreneur with a background in graphic design and programming would do- I started a website!
I called it “The Vape Guide.“
How do we rate vaporizers?
Our ratings range from 1-10 and are determined by our collective opinion about a product. The ratings are dynamic and can change over time according to readers feedback, continuous use of the product, manufacturer reliability, and new vape releases that raise the bar. If you own a vape, we’d love to hear what you think about it in the comments of the review.
When we test and rate vaporizers, we consider-
- Flavor / Vapor quality– We’re looking for clean, cool, smooth vapor that’s easy to draw.
- Design / East of use– How easy is the vaporizer to load, operate, and use.
- Performance– We check how well the vaporizer performs compared to similarly priced vapes. We’re looking for a good price/performance ratio.
- Maintenance / Cleaning– Is it easy to clean? Is it expensive to maintain?
- Build quality / Durability– We’re looking for a solid, durable feel. We update the reviews if we see excessive wear and tear.
How do we pay for this website’s expenses?
Most of the buying links on TVG are affiliate links. This means that if you visit one of our recommended stores through our links and end up making a purchase, we get a commission fee. This fee helps us pay for this website’s expenses, and allows us to keep guiding users towards the best vape for their needs.
To help support our website, buy through our links. There is no change in the cost to you, and you can even use our coupon codes to save at most online retailers. Thank you for visiting and supporting TVG! For more info read our affiliate disclosure.
So, here is how to get started: