SunState CBD Vape Oil Flavor Selection
The Sun State CBD Cartridges come in a nice variety of flavors:
- Tropical Blend – This flavor is a blend of guava, papaya, and orange citrus
- Watermelon Taffy – You get a mix of watermelon and saltwater taffy
- Wild Cherry with this flavor
- Blue Dream – A combination of Blueberry Indica and Haze Sativa
- Gorilla OG – This is a combination of the Gorilla Glue and OG Kush strains
- Sour Diesel
Compatibility: Sun State CBD cartridges are compatible with 510 batteries.
How To Use The 510 Thread Cartridges
- Screw the cartridge onto any 510 compatible battery.
- Power up the battery.
- Select a voltage/temperature if the option is available.
- Inhale from the mouthpiece of the cartridge.
The SunState CBD cartridges all produce great flavor that perfectly matches their description, even in the case of more exotic flavors like Watermelon Taffy. They have a very good flavor selection too, you have a selection of fruity flavors and marijuana-derived flavors, so there’s something for everyone. They’re comparable to other top-quality CBD 510 cartridges like the ones you can get from Hemp Bombs.
The Sour Diesel and Gorilla OG are my favorites because they’re more of the marijuana-derived flavors and they do a great job of evoking the taste of those strains. The fruit flavors taste great too and they serve as a good introduction to anyone trying CBD vaping for the first time.
Any of the best 510 batteries will work with these cartridges, but you should do yourself a favor and get one that’s more than just decent. I used all of the Sun State cartridges with the Atmos Nano Prime Battery because it has useful features like voltage selection and draw activation, which makes it very easy to use. Not to mention that it’s very affordable, it actually costs less than the cartridges.