Sun State CBD Vape Oil 510 Cartridges Background
The Sun State CBD Vape Oil 510 Cartridges ($18 directly from Sun State Hemp, use coupon code TVG15 for a 15% discount) don’t really need any extra description as to what they do, since their name says it all. Clearly, they’re CBD cartridges that will fit onto any compatible battery.
Compatible means that the batteries are also 510 threaded. 510 threading is the common connection used by many vaporizers, this allows them to connect to each other.
So, you know what they are and what they do, now you just need to know how well they do it. Keep reading my Sun State CBD Vape Oil 510 Cartridges review to find out, I can tell you that pre-filled CBD cartridges are pretty hot right now, so there are a lot of Great CBD Vape Oils to choose from. That means these cartridges have a lot of competition, so let’s see how they do.
SunState CBD Vape Oil Flavor Selection
The Sun State CBD Cartridges come in a nice variety of flavors:
- Watermelon Taffy – A mix of watermelon and saltwater taffy
- Wild Cherry
- Blue Dream – A combination of Blueberry Indica and Haze sativa
- Gorilla OG – This is a combination of the Gorilla Glue and OG Kush strains
- Sour Diesel
What to Expect From Sun State Cartridges
- Compatible w/ 510 threaded batteries
- Available in 200mg concentrations
- Each cartridge holds 1mL of CBD oil
- Retails for $18 directly from Sun State Hemp, use coupon code TVG15 to save 15%
How To Use The 510 Thread Cartridges
- Screw the cartridge onto any 510 compatible battery.
- Power up the battery.
- Select a voltage/temperature if the option is available.
- Inhale from the mouthpiece of the cartridge.
How Do They Taste?
The SunState CBD cartridges all produce great flavor that perfectly fits their description, even the more exotic flavors like Watermelon Taffy. The flavor selection is good too, there is a selection of fruity flavors and marijuana derived flavors, so there’s something there for everyone. They’re comparable to other top-quality CBD oils like the Hemp Bombs brand.
My personal favorites are the Sour Diesel and Gorilla OG, they’re more of the weed derived flavors and they really evoke the taste of those strains. The fruit flavors are pretty good too and serve as a good introduction to anyone trying CBD vaping for the first time.
Any decent 510 threaded battery will work with these cartridges, but it’s better if you get one that’s more than just decent. I used all of the Sun State cartridges with the Atmos Nano Prime Battery because it has features like voltage selection and draw activation, plus it’s pretty easy to use as well. Not to mention that it’s pretty inexpensive, it’s actually cheaper than the cartridges!