Sun State CBD Vape Juice Background
he best ways that you can try CBD? Well, vaping is one of the better ways to use CBD, so they’re great in that sense. But you’re probably wondering how they compare to the Best CBD Vape Oils.
In terms of flavor and concentration options, they compare pretty well. The range of flavors and different concentration options means that there are choices for both beginning CBD users and experienced CBD users. Keep reading my Sun State CBD Vape Juice review to find out if either type of user will want to try this brand of CBD juice.
Flavor and Concentration Choices
Each 30 mL bottle is available in concentrations of 350 mg, 600 mg, and 1000 mg in the following flavors:
- Tropical Blend – A blend of guava, papaya, and orange citrus
- Watermelon Taffy – A mix of watermelon and saltwater taffy
- Wild Cherry
- Blue Dream – A combination of Blueberry Indica and Haze sativa
- Gorilla OG – This is a combination of the Gorilla Glue and OG Kush strains
- Sour Diesel
Notable Features of Sun State CBD Juice
- Compatible w/ refillable oil cartridges and open pod e-cigarettes
- Available in different concentrations
- Each bottle holds 30 mL
- Comes in short and fat, or skinny and tall bottles
- Retails for $26 – $59 directly from Sun State Hemp, coupon code TVG15 provides a 15% discount
Using Sun State CBD Vape Liquid
- First, open up your refillable cartridge/e-liquid tank after removing it from the battery.
- Remove the cap from the CBD juice bottle.
- Place the nozzle in the opening of the cartridge/tank and fill it to the limit set by the manufacturer.
- Close up the cartridge/tank and place it back into the battery, then replace the cap on the vape juice bottle.
- Power up the vaporizer and select the temperature/voltage if that option is available.
- Inhale from the mouthpiece.
Each bottle of CBD juice strongly evokes the flavor on its label, those flavors include both fruity and weed derived variations. They compare pretty well to all the top CBD brands like Hemp Bombs. I mentioned in my Sun State Pre-filled 510 cartridges review that Sour Diesel and Gorilla OG were my favorites, and, not surprisingly, that’s the case here as well.
Those flavors are great for CBD vaping vets, or anyone used to more THC filled goodies, but the fruity flavors are good for beginners—or anyone who likes fruits, really. Beginners will want to start with the lowest concentrationand then move up if they see fit.