Gold Line CBD Crumble Background
If you’re into extract vaping, then Gold Line CBD Crumble (retails for $45 and $60 directly from Gold Line, use GoldLine Coupon Code TVG20 for a 20% discount) is one of the better ways to enjoy CBD. That is because it comes in two types of packages, one with just the crumble and another which consists of the GoldLine CBD Crumble and a Dab Pen (retails for $40 and $50 directly from Gold Line, coupon code TVG20 saves 20%).
That is an impressive level of accessibility that other brands don’t come close to offering, Sun State’s CBD Wax certainly doesn’t have an option that includes a vape pen. Of course, none of that matters if the wax or the pen aren’t any good, so keep reading my Gold Line CBD Wax review to see how the crumble fares and whether the dab pen package is worth your time.
Contents of the Kit
The Gold Line CBD Crumble includes the following options:
- One gram of GoldLine CBD Crumble: 250 mg concentration
- One gram of Gold Line CBD Crumble: 500 mg concentration
The GoldLine CBD Crumble w/ Wax Pen has the following options:
- Wax pen + 0.5 grams of Gold Line CBD Crumble: 250 mg concentration
- Wax pen + 0.5 grams of GoldLine CBD Crumble: 500 mg concentration
If you need new dab tools or storage containers, then check out Amazon for a wide variety of options.
- Compatible w/ vape pens, e-nails, and dab rigs
- Comes in two concentration levels
- One of the package options includes a vape pen
- Gold Line CBD Crumble retails for $45 and $60 directly from Gold Line, use coupon code TVG20 to get a 20% discount
- GoldLine CBD Crumble w/ wax pen retails for $40 and $50 directly from Gold Line, coupon code TVG20 provides a 20% discount
Vape Pen Design
First of all, the fact that one of the kits includes a dab pen is pretty cool. Second of all, the dab pen isn’t too bad, it has a single-quartz coil, so it’s not as powerful as other vape pens. It’s your typical vape pen design, slim and portable, though this one has a tapered mouthpiece. Since it’s a disposable, it’s fairly cheap feeling, but it does work decently for as long as it lasts.
Considering the disposable nature of the vape pen, it’s clearly meant to be a starter vape to get new users familiarized with the experience of vaping. Overall, I would recommend that you buy the Crumble only package and use it with any one of the Best Wax Pens available. After all, if you choose the pen package, you’re going to need a new dab pen eventually.
How to Use It
- Remove the mouthpiece from the vape pen to expose the coil(s).
- Open up the jar of CBD Crumble and use the dab tool to place a small amount of wax on the coil(s).
- Replace the mouthpiece on the vape pen and turn it on.
- Select the temperature/voltage of your preference.
- Once the temperature/voltage has been reached, inhale from the mouthpiece.
The Dab Pen
- Expose the coil by removing the mouthpiece.
- Dab a pea-sized amount of wax onto the coils.
- Reattach the mouthpiece and turn on the device.
- Inhale from the mouthpiece.
CO2 extraction was used to produce GoldLine CBD Crumble, so you can be assured that it is some of the purest CBD available. It comes in two different concentrations, the 250 mg is better for novices, and the 500 mg is better for more experienced users. They both give you the calm, relaxed feeling that CBD provides, it’s just that the 500 mg delivers it a lot faster.
That is why anyone trying CBD—especially in wax form—should try the 250 mg concentration first, it gives you all the benefits of CBD, but at a milder pace. One gram may seem like a small amount but considering that you only use a very small amount in each session, and that you only need one or two sessions per day, that one gram will last for a long time.