CBDfx CBD Vape Juice Background
CBDfx CBD Vape Juice ($29– $382 directly from CBDfx) is a great way to enjoy the benefits of CBD provided you have a refillable oil vaporizer or an open pod e-cigarette. Each 30mL bottle comes in different concentrations and flavors, so you’ll be spoiled for choice.
That kind of variety is what you see in the Best CBD Vape Oils, that means this brand of CBD vape juice is well on its way to being good. But how close is it to being great? That’s what you’re here to find out, isn’t it? So, keep reading my CBDfx CBD Vape Juice review to find out all you need to know about this brand of CBD juice.
CBDfx CBD Vape Juice Flavor Selection
Each 30mL bottle of CBD Vape Juice comes in concentrations of 250mg, 500mg, or 1000mg, and is available for purchase as a single or a six-pack in the following flavors:
- Blue Raspberry
- Fruity Cereal
- Strawberry Kiwi
- Strawberry Milk
- Wild Watermelon
Key Features of CBDfx CBD Vape Juice
- Compatible w/ refillable oil vaporizers and open pod e-cigarettes
- Available in a wide range of flavors and concentrations
- Available in single bottles or six-packs
- Sourced from organically grown hemp
- Retails for $29 – $382 directly from CBDfx
How to Use CBDfx CBD Vape Juice
- Open the tank of your oil vaporizer or e-cigarette.
- Remove the cap from the bottle of vape juice and fill the tank of your oil vape/e-cig.
- Reattach the tank to your oil vape/e-cig and replace the cap on the vape juice bottle.
- Activate your oil vape/e-cig and inhale.
Performance of CBDfx CBD Vape Juice
Each bottle of CBD vape juice that I tried delivered a nice strong hit of CBD that left me feeling calm and relaxed. The flavors come through strongly and do a good job of masking the CBD taste, I found the strawberry kiwi to be my favorite, but they’re all pretty good. If you’re not a fan of fruit flavors, then you might not like them much, but I can’t imagine anyone not enjoying at least one of them.
You can start with any of the concentrations and be satisfied, but if you’re new to CBD, then you should probably start out with the 250mg or 500mg concentrations, especially if you’re just using it for the purpose of anxiety and stress relief. Any higher, and you might find yourself falling asleep earlier and longer than you’d like. If you’re using it for pain relief, then you should consult with a doctor first.