Atmos Nano Prime 510 Battery Background
The Atmos Nano Prime 510 Battery ($14.95 directly from Atmos, use coupon code TVG15 to save 15%) is an inexpensive, versatile battery for your refillable 510 threaded CBD tanks or pre-filled CBD/THC cartridges. Yes, I know what you’re thinking, cheap cartridge batteries are everywhere these days, so what makes this so special?
You’ll find out more in the rest of the Atmos Nano Prime 510 Battery review, but I can tell you that this battery offers more options than most of the other batteries on the market. Does that mean that this battery can stand up to the Best Oil Vaporizers out there? Keep reading to find out.
Atmos Nano Prime 510 Battery Kit
- Atmos Nano Prime 510 Battery
- USB charger
Key Features of the Atmos Nano Prime 510 Battery
- Compatible w/ CBD + THC pre-filled cartridges and refillable 510 threaded CBD tanks
- Can be button activated or draw activated
- Three voltage settings: Red – 3.2V | Green – 3.7V | Blue – 4.2V
- Retails for $14.95 directly from Atmos, coupon code TVG15 provides a 15% discount
Atmos Nano Prime 510 Battery Design
The Nano Prime doesn’t stand out much, which is fine because this battery is all business. All of its design and function goes toward supporting the cartridge attached to it, which is the way it should be. By itself, the battery is 4.25 inches long, not exactly nano-sized, but it’s the perfect length for any tank or cartridge you want to use.
The understated black finish of the Nano Prime has a non-slip grip that makes holding on to it feel safe and secure. The lone button used in its operation is nice and prominent with a solid, clicky feel. The indicator light is bright and distinct without being glaring. Overall, this is a nicely designed, easy to use battery, it doesn’t stand out, but that’s fine since you want substance, and not flash from your portable battery.
How to Use The Atmos Nano Prime 510 Battery
- Screw your pre-filled CBD/THC tank or refillable 510 threaded CBD cartridge onto the battery.
- Press the power button 5x to turn on the battery.
- Press the power button 3x to cycle through the voltage settings.
- Once the voltage has been selected, inhale from the mouthpiece of your cartridge while holding down the battery’s power button.
- If the cartridge has a bottom airflow, then simply inhale from the mouthpiece without holding down the power button.
Performance of the Atmos Nano Prime 510 Battery
The Nano Prime is a beast, easily one of the better batteries out there, I tried it with Sun State pre-filled 510 CBD tanks and it performed perfectly. The ability to choose different voltages is always welcome in these batteries and it’s an option I definitely took advantage of. I preferred the two lower settings, but it’s nice that anyone who likes more intense vapor has the choice of a higher setting. This makes the Nano Prime great for both medical and casual use.
The Nano Prime is as simple to use as you would expect, any 510 pre-filled CBD/THC cartridge or 510 refillable cartridge screws onto it easily. The same goes for the USB charger, which juices up the Nano Prime’s 360 mAh battery in 3 – 4 hours. That’s a little on the long side for my liking, but at least you rarely ever need to recharge it no matter how often you use it.