The Pulsar Go can vape herb and wax just as well as vaporizers dedicated to each substance. It’s got a glass mouthpiece that helps flavor preservation and it’s pretty portable as well. It’s simple enough for beginners and powerful enough for experts. So if you fall into either category, you’ll want to give the Pulsar Go a shot.
BEST DEAL: $79.99 from Vape-Smart use coupon code TVG10 to save 10% sitewide
Pulsar Go Background
The Pulsar Go ($79.99 from Vape-Smart, use coupon code TVG10 for a 10% discount) is a dual use vaporizer that offers superior convenience and usability. So you can “Go” anywhere with it. (Get it?) The Go is a good starter vape because of its affordability and ease of use.
It’s also great for veterans because it can vape wax and herb at a high level. This is notable for wax fans because many hybrid vaporizers don’t get to high enough temperatures to vape concentrates the way the Best Wax Pens do. That’s not a problem for the Go. Check out the rest of my Pulsar Go review to discover why this is a hybrid vaporizer to keep an eye on.
Pulsar Go Kit
- Pulsar Go
- Ceramic power pad herb atomizer + triple quartz coil wax atomizer
- Dab tool + cleaning tool
- USB cable + storage container
When you’re using dry herb, you want it to be as fine as possible. A good grinder like the SLX will get your herb to the perfect consistency.
Key Features of the Pulsar Go
- Compatible w/ dry herb + THC concentrates
- Ceramic power pad atomizer keeps herb flavor pure
- Triple quartz coil heats up to very high temperatures, perfect for wax
- Five second heat time is great for quick hits
- Retails for $79.99 from Vape-Smart, coupon code TVG10 saves you 10%
Pulsar Go Design
The Go has a fairly plain cylindrical design that is great for discreet vaping. Switching between each atomizer is pretty simple, the one button control is effortless, and the glass mouthpiece keeps the vapor pure.
Unfortunately, the mouthpiece is always exposed which means that it could get dirty and is susceptible to cracking or breaking if you’re not careful. You don’t have to treat the Go with kid gloves but you should take care.
How to Use the Pulsar Go
With Dry Herb
- Place the herb atomizer in the empty receptacle on top of the Go then place the fitted ring over the atomizer.
- Place your herb into the chamber then attach the glass mouthpiece.
- Press the power button 5x to turn on device then select the temperature.
- Once temperature has been reached, hold down the power button while inhaling from the mouthpiece.
- Place the wax atomizer in the empty receptacle then place the fitted ring over it.
- Dab your wax into the chamber then attach the glass mouthpiece to the device.
- Press the power button 5x to turn on device then choose temperature.
- Once temperature has been reached, hold down the power button and inhale from the mouthpiece.
When using wax, make sure to use the best tools available, you can find a good selection on Amazon.
Pulsar Go Performance and Vapor Quality
The Pulsar Go does an impressive job vaping both herb and wax, though I was especially intrigued by the wax performance. The reason is that dual use vaporizers don’t always reach temperatures high enough for quality wax vaping.
Many of them are, at best, satisfactory. The Go can reach temperatures higher than 1000°F so that wax is getting vaped good. The battery lasts a long time and charges in 90 minutes so when you’re ready to go, the Go is ready for you.
Pulsar Go VS Similar Vapes
Pulsar Go Review: Final Thoughts
The Pulsar Go ($79.99 from Vape-Smart, coupon code TVG10 saves you 10%) is an easy to use, flexible vaporizer that provides high level vaping whether you’re using herb or wax. It’s the performance of the latter that really impresses because dual use vaporizers don’t always get hot enough to properly vape wax as well as the Best Vape Pens.
The Pulsar Go does get hot enough so even veterans will want to give the Go a second look. The ease of use means that newbies will want to give the Go a go as well.
Thanks for reading my Pulsar Go review, you’re already in the right place if you want all the latest vaping news and reviews.
Where to buy the Pulsar Go?
- Buy from Vape-Smart for $79.99 and use coupon code TVG10 to save 10%.