BEST DEAL: $79.95 directly from KandyPens use coupon code TVG25 to save 25% sitewide
The KandyPens Special K is still being tested so check back for the full review. Expectations are pretty high because KandyPens has a great reputation for quality. The Special K looks to continue that tradition so the full review is going to be one to look forward to.
KandyPens Special K Background
The KandyPens Special K ($79.95 directly from KandyPens, use coupon code TVG25 for a 25% discount) is KandyPens taking the term “vape pen” almost literally. This vaporizer pen resembles an actual pen, with a pocket clip and everything!
So for users who really value discretion, the Special K is perfect for them. KandyPens makes some of the Best Vape Pens around so you’ll be getting quality as well as discretion. My KandyPens Special K preview gives you an idea of what to expect from this oil vape pen.
KandyPens Special K Kit
- KandyPens Special K
- Two glass oil tanks
- Carrying case + USB charger
You just get the basics with the kit so you might want to check out Amazon for some dab tools and storage containers to complete your oil vaporizer set-up.
Key Features of the KandyPens Special K
- Compatible w/ essential oils
- 510 threading enables use with compatible cartridges
- Viewing window allows users to monitor oil levels
- Three temperature settings
- Retails directly from KandyPens for $79.95, coupon code TVG25 provides a 25% discount
KandyPens Special K Design
The KandyPens Special K is 6.25 x 3.75 x 1.25 inches and closely resembles a real pen, so if you don’t mind looking like a nerd (nerds are cool now, so it’s okay!), this is one of the more discreet oil vape pens out there. It has a glossy shiny finish that’s pretty slick looking but the black finish is a fingerprint magnet. If that’s a big concern, you can always get the white finish instead.
The Special K is pretty easy to use with a simple one button operation. You’ll know when it’s time to refill thanks to a handy viewing window that allows you to monitor the oil level. The Special K has 510 thread compatibility so you can use a different vape pen’s cartridge on it—or vice versa. Overall, this is a great vape pen for users who value discretion and quality.
How to Use the KandyPens Special K
- Remove the cover cap then unscrew the cartridge from the battery.
- Fill the cartridge with oil then re-screw it to the battery.
- Press the power button 5x to turn on the device.
- Press the power button 3x to select the temperature.
- Once temperature has been reached, start inhaling from the mouthpiece.
KandyPens Special K Performance and Vapor Quality
KandyPens Special K VS Similar Vapes
KandyPens Special K vs KandyPens Flacko Jodye Vape Pen
The Flacko Jodye Vape Pen is a collaboration between KandyPens and A$AP Rocky. This wax and oil compatible vape pen has a 510 oil cartridge for extra customization.
- Retails for $148 directly from KandyPens, use coupon code TVG25 for a 25% discount.
KandyPens Special K Preview: Final Thoughts
KandyPens set the bar high in the vape pen market so I have every expectation that the Special K ($79.95 directly from KandyPens, use coupon code TVG25 for a 25% discount) will meet or exceed the standard they’ve set. My KandyPens Special K preview is over but the KandyPens Special K review is almost here, so stay tuned!
Where to buy the KandyPens Special K?
- Buy directly from KandyPens for $79.95 and use coupon code TVG25 to save 25%.