Higher Standards Supreme Clean Kit Review: The Best Vaporizer Cleaning Solution
If you want your vaporizer working as well as possible for as long as possible then you want the Higher Standards Supreme Clean Kit. All the tools to clean every type of vaporizer are included. The Supreme Clean Kit is the best way to keep your vape lasting long and going strong!
BEST DEAL: $30 directly from VapeWorld use coupon code TVG10 to save 10% sitewide
Higher Standards Supreme Clean Kit Background
After you’ve made an investment in your brand new vaporizer, the next step should be to get the Higher Standards Supreme Clean Kit ($30 from VapeWorld, use coupon code TVG10 to save 10%). Whether you’re a germaphobe, clean freak, or just someone who wants to keep their vaporizer working, the Supreme Clean Kit will perform clean-up duty thoroughly.
Well, you’ll perform it but the Clean Kit makes vaporizer cleaning and dab rig cleaning easier because all the supplies are in one place. Keep reading my Higher Standards Supreme Clean Kit review to discover why it’s the perfect accessory to every vaporizer.
Higher Standards Supreme Clean Kit
The Supreme Clean Kit consists of the following:
- One bottle of ISO Pure (99% pure isopropyl alcohol)
- One bottle of Salt Rox (rock salt)
- 12 pack of Pipe Stix (long cotton swabs)
- 12 pack of Pipe Dreamz (pipe cleaners)
- One resin rag + one stem brush
- Two dot wipes (pre-soaked alcohol wipes)
- One salt schute (funnel for the rock salt)
- Six tube tops (silicone plugs)
Key Features of the Higher Standards Supreme Clean Kit
- The Supreme Clean Kit can clean dry herb vaporizers, vape pens, e-nails, and dab rigs
- Includes 99% pure isopropyl alcohol, the strongest cleaning alcohol
- Retails for $30 from VapeWorld, use coupon code TVG10 for a 10% discount
Using the Higher Standards Supreme Clean Kit
The Supreme Clean Kit is pretty versatile, it has tools for all types of vaporizers, from dry herb vaporizers to vape pens to e-nails to dab rigs. Here are some basic tips on how to use the Supreme Clean Kit to keep your favorite vaporizer spic and span:
Dry Herb Vaporizers
How to Clean the Herb Chamber
- With the chamber facing down, gently tap the vaporizer to shake out any loose herb.
- Use the cotton swabs to brush away any remaining herb.
- Use the alcohol wipes or pipe cleaners soaked in isopropyl alcohol to wipe away any stubborn resin.
How to Clean the Mouthpiece
- Boil plastic or rubber mouthpieces in water to get rid of any build-up.
- Soak metal or glass mouthpieces in isopropyl alcohol for about 30 minutes, wipe away any residue and carefully rinse with hot water.
*Note*– Do not use alcohol on rubber or plastic as it could eat away at the material.
- Soak the atomizer in isopropyl alcohol for 30 minutes.
- Dip a cotton swab in isopropyl alcohol and clean the coil after each session.
- Keep the threads clean by dipping a piece of lint-free cloth in isopropyl alcohol and wiping them down. Dry them out before reconnecting the pieces of your vape pen.
Soak the nail in isopropyl alcohol for 5-10 minutes or use one of the alcohol wipes to clean any leftover residue.
Dip one of the cotton swabs in isopropyl alcohol and clean the nail after taking a rip. This works because the wax is still low in viscosity and the nail is warm, making cleaning easier. Since quartz has a low heat retention, you don’t need to worry about burning the cotton swab.
If your e-nail can reach 900°F or higher, set it to that temperature and any residue will be burnt off. If your nail doesn’t go that high, you can use a good blowtorch like the Higher Standards Blazer Big Shot Torch to burn off any residue after removing the nail from the device.
- Empty any dirty water from the chamber and use the funnel to half fill the chamber with rock salt.
- Fill the chamber with isopropyl alcohol and use the appropriate silicone plugs to seal the mouthpiece and downstem.
- Shake the mixture vigorously, remove the plugs, and then empty it out.
- Rinse out the rig with hot water.
Higher Standards Supreme Clean Kit Performance
After using the Clean Kit, all my vapes are as good as new. It’s great having all these high quality cleaning supplies in one place and there are enough of them that you won’t need to reorder for a while. The kit is a great dab rig accessory but it works great for other vape types too.
Higher Standards Supreme Clean Kit Review: Final Thoughts
Yeah, I know we hate cleaning but it’s a necessity, fortunately, the Higher Standards Supreme Clean Kit ($30 from VapeWorld, coupon code TVG10 provides a 10% discount) makes it really easy. It doesn’t matter if you own a weed vaporizer, a dab pen, an e-rig, or a dab rig, there’s a tool for it in the kit. I hope my Higher Standards Supreme Clean Kit review helps you to maintain a clean vaporizer.
Where to buy the Higher Standards Supreme Clean Kit?
- Buy from VapeWorld for $30 and use coupon code TVG10 to save 10%.