The Famous Fuchai 213 has a new version which is The Bottom Feeder Fuchai Squonk 213 Kit. Overall performance is good, it is packed with a maximum of 150 watts of power, that all advanced users will love. This is also recommended for Beginners who would likely want to try a bottom feeder kit with the included safety features.
BEST DEAL: $69.35 directly from Heaven Gifts
Background: Fuchai Squonk 213 Review
From the famous flagship product of Fuchai (sister company of Sigelei, a veteran vaping manufacturer) which is The Fuchai 213 Box Mod, and now comes this newest version of a Bottom Feeder, The Fuchai Squonk 213 Kit ($69.35 directly from Heaven Gifts).
The design is very similar to the original version with just a little tweak to accommodate a Bottom Feeding Bottle at the bottom. You might be confused about the maximum power that this can provide, 213 is just a brand name for the Squonk version, the maximum output for this is 150 watts, still a powerful Vaping Device if you ask me.
What’s in the Box?
What will you get on a Fuchai Squonk 213 Kit?
- Fuchai Squonk 213 Box Mod
- Fuchai Bottom Feeder RDA
- 18650 Adapter
- Spare Parts
- USB Cable and User Manual
Key Features of the Fuchai Squonk 213 Kit
Fuchai Squonk 213 Box Mod
- Battery Compatibility – Fuchai Squonk 213 Box Mod is Compatible with three different batteries such as 21700, 20700 and using the adapter you can also use a 18650 Battery.
- Max Output of 150W – For a single battery config this is a powerful Vaping Device that can satisfy your ‘Sub-Ohm Gaming Coil Builds’
- Soft Silicon Battle – Very soft silicon bottle for easy squeezing/refilling your bottom feeder RDA, you can also use an aftermarket squonk bottles as it is designed for a regular size of bottles.
- Regulated Bottom Feeder – There’s only a few regulated bottom feeder that you will find in the market and Fuchai Squonk 213 is one of those.
- Bottom Battery Door – Easy access for changing your Battery.
Fuchai Bottom Feeder RDA
- Cubic Design – Fuchai Squonk Mod and Fuchai RDA match perfectly. Bboth has a cubic and kind of curvy design on it, which I personally like.
- Deep Juicewell – This is a must for bottom feeder RDA to avoid leaking issues when refilling your e-liquid.
- Large Poles – Designed for a hassle-free rebuilding of your custom resistance coils.
- Wide Airholes – It can provide a good strength of air flow going into your RDA.
Design: Fuchai Squonk 213 Kit
Fairly simple with the design of Fuchai Squonk 213 Kit. I like how they manage to match its Box Mod and RDA, both are cubic with a slight curve. Curve edges and slim design results in into a very comfortable grip, smooth texture, and a good paint job. I also like how they integrate the design of screen display frame to blend the overall exterior. The button is large enough to have a good thumb press firing. Fuchai Company stayed consistent when they include the design of fitting a bottom feeder bottle, which is good.
Performance: Fuchai Squonk 213 Kit
Based on my Fuchai Squonker 213 Review, the overall performance is good enough for me, it can already satisfy my need especially when cloud chasing.
A 100 watts of power is my highest settings for the Fuchai Squonker Mod and I can rank it up to 150 watts occasionally for a super Sub-Ohm resistance coil build. Fuchai Squonker Mod is good for a variety of single batteries, I only use 18650 battery for this using the included adapter, it does the job, it can last me a half to whole day on regular usage.
Fuchai Squonk 213 Kit VS Similar Kits
What is the key difference between Fucahi Squonk Kit to other kits?
- Geekvape Athena Squonker Kit vs Fuchai Squonk 213 Kit – Both of this Box Mods are very powerful that can fire up any possible Sub-Ohm resistance coil builds, we recommended these for advanced users. The big difference is Geekvape Athena Squonker is a Full Mechanical Box Mod while Fuchai Squonk 213 is a 150 watt regulated bottom feeder.
- iJoy CAPO Squonker Kit vs Fuchai Squonk 213 Kit – Both are regulated bottom feeder kit and recommended for Beginners who would like to try a Squonker. But the Fuchai is much powerful with a maximum of 150 watts output.
Final Thoughts on Fuchai Squonk 213 Review
My overall impression base on my Fuchai Squonk 213 Review, as a bottom feeder kit it does the job well enough. A regular bottom feeder bottle that you can replace with an aftermarket bottles, which is good for customization.
About the overall performance of Fuchai Squonk 213 Kit ($69.35 directly from Heaven Gifts), advanced users will be happy with 150 watts, enough for your Cloud Chasing needs. This is also good for Beginners who would like to try a bottom feeder Box Mod, as it is a regulated device which is packed with some safety features.
Where to buy the Fuchai Squonk 213 Kit?
- Buy from Heaven Gifts to save45% off