The Bantam line of e-liquids are perfect for anyone who likes e-liquid vaping, whether they like a strong nicotine hit or not. That’s because they come in high nicotine nic salts or lower nicotine e-liquids so everyone has something that they can enjoy. The nic salts come in a nice variety of tobacco and watermelon flavors, while the e-liquids come in delicious strawberry flavors, though more varieties are coming soon. These e-liquids are also pretty affordable so, whether you’re an e-cig user or a vape modder, they will provide a lot of bang for your buck.
Bantam E-Liquid Review
Bantam E-Liquid Background
Bantam has created a line of nicotine salts and e-liquids for all of you e-cig and vape mod enthusiasts out there. Yes, you all have a lot of options to choose from, so why choose these? Well, flavor is the big reason of course, because the salts come in a variety of tobacco flavors that ex-smokers are sure to love. Not an ex-smoker, or want to try something different? Don’t worry, they’ve got an array of watermelon tinged flavors as well, though I’ll be focusing on the tobacco flavors for this review.
The regular e-liquids come in a variety of strawberry themed flavors, if you think that might get repetitive, think again, it’s a surprisingly large lineup. There’s more to tell you, so keep reading for all the information you need.
Or if you just want to buy them right now, you can get them directly from Bantam Vape for $20 each.
Flavor and Concentration Selection
The nicotine salts come in 30 mL bottles at a concentration level of 48 mg/mL in the following flavors:
- Tobacco Mahogany – this flavor is like tobacco that was packed in an old bourbon barrel
- Tobacco Peanutter – tobacco and peanut butter? Why not?
- Tobacco Ambrosia – tobacco crossed with the flavor of a crispy ambrosia apple
- Water Blossom – watermelon mixed with kiwi fruit and strawberry
- Watermelango – the name says it all, watermelon crossed with mango
- Watermelon Spiceberry – a mix of watermelon, various tart berries, with a hint of lime
The e-liquids come in 60 mL bottles in concentrations of 0 mg/mL, 3 mg/mL, and 6 mg/mL in the following flavors:
- Strawberry Banana Milkshake – I don’t need to tell you what this tastes like right?
- Strawberry Shortcake with Whipped Cream – like the dessert distilled into e-liquid
- Strawberry Ice – a cooling mix of strawberry and mint
- Strawberry Limeade – the sweetness of strawberry and the tartness of lime
- Strawberry Chew – this is like strawberry flavored bubblegum, but without the chewing
Nicotine Salts: If you want a big hit of nicotine, you’ll definitely get it here because they hit hard but also smoothly. That’s because of the 50:50 PG/VG blend and the nice flavors in which the nic salts are available. I tried the Tobacco Peanutter flavor, which is something that shouldn’t work, but somehow does. I used the nic salts with the KandyPens Rubi and got some nice sized clouds, for those of you interested in that sort of thing. However, it is the flavor that stands out more than anything else.
E-Liquids: For those of you who want a less intense nic hit—or no nicotine hit at all—these are for you. As for the flavor, Bantam will be rolling out new varieties in the coming year, but for now, you’re stuck with strawberry. Fortunately, that’s not a bad thing since the strawberry flavors are all delicious and distinctive. I tried the Strawberry Ice, and the Strawberry Chew, the former was minty perfection and the latter was pretty good too, but bubblegum isn’t really my thing, if it’s your thing, then you’ll love it.
The Last Word
You’ll get vaping satisfaction from the Bantam e-liquids no matter what type of e-liquid vaping you’re into. If you like the powerful kick of nic salts, then you’ve got a variety of great flavors to choose from. If you prefer a more laid back, lower nicotine experience, then their line of regular e-liquids will do the trick.
These are some of the best e-liquids around, so if you and your e-cig or vape mod want to try something new and good, give the Bantam line a try.