Atmos Ruva Review
The Ruva is powered by an impressive 1800mAh lithium-ion battery and uses a high-speed heat up time, precision temperature controls ranging from 330°F -430°F and an embedded quartz heating chamber to produce flavorful vapor. If you are looking for a high quality, easy to use, entry level herbal vaporizer in the $100 price range then I would say the Ruva is definitely a good fit, and we would certainly recommend it.
In-Depth Atmos Ruva Review:
The Atmos Ruva ($129.95 directly from AtmosRX) is a compact and convenient dry herb vaporizer. The Ruva is much slimmer and compact than most of the other dry herb portable vaporizers on the market, which also makes it much lighter, and easier to transport wherever you go. We are all excited today to strip down and take a look at this new herbal vaporizer from AtmosRX.
Design and Features
The Ruva Kit costs less than other comparable dry herb devices. Plus, it has extra features not seen on other portable vapes. Atmos is a company known to produce high-quality products like Atmos Pillar, Aegis, and 5G Vicod.
The Ruva Vaporizer from Atmos is a compact dry herb vaporizer that comes with a pretty strong 1800mAh lithium-ion battery that gives you enough power on a single charge. The heat-resistant rubberized chassis keeps your hands comfortable to grip even on high temperature.
The mouthpiece has two very strong magnets that snap into place. This allows you to quickly empty and reload the device with no worries.
Everything about this portable vape is built with quality and more importantly convenience. It has a good size display screen where the temperature can be set anywhere from 330 to 430°F. Other features include a vibration notification, which allows you to monitor the device when it’s ready to vape. It is equipped with a built-in memory function that will automatically heat to the most recent temperature selected when turned on. Atmos is a highly respected portable vaporizer company and this is a nice edition to their line of portable vaporizers.
Atmos Ruva full Specification[table “22” not found /]
Preparing the Ruva
Caution: While using the Ruva, portions of the device may reach high temperatures. Wait until the device has completely COOLED before handling.
- To load the Ruva, remove the mouthpiece from the heating chamber by lightly pushing the tip of the mouthpiece forward.
- Apply the dry herbs into the Quartz heating chamber. Be sure not to over-pack the chamber as this can reduce airflow.
- Once your product has been applied, re-attach the mouthpiece.
Using the Ruva
- To turn on/off the Ruva hold the power button 5 seconds. The Ruva will vibrate to indicate that it’s been turned on.
- Once turned on, press the power button 3 times to begin heating to your selected temperature.
- While heating, the Ruva’s OLED display will show the current temperature of the heating chamber in orange numbers as well as a progress bar.
- Once the desired temperature is reached, the Ruva’s OLED display will show the word “ready” and the device will vibrate.
- After 3 minutes, the Ruva will display an “End of Session” message before automatically shutting down. This is the device’s safety power duration.
Temperature Control Settings
- The Ruva is capable of reaching any temperature within the range of 330°F to 430°F.
- Using the +/- buttons on the Ruva, you can increase or decrease the desired temperature.
- By holding the “-” and “+” button for 3 seconds, you can switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- The Ruva comes equipped with a built-in memory function, and will automatically heat to the most recent temperature selected when turned on.
Cleaning and Maintenance
- Ensure that the Ruva is locked and off before cleaning.
- The brush tool included can be used to clean the quartz heating chamber after use with dry herbs.
- The mouthpiece can be cleaned using a 90% alcohol solution and a cotton swab or paper towel.
theVape.guide recommends the Atmos Ruva for?
Keep in mind that Atmos Ruva is only meant for dry herbs (weed). If you are looking for a vaporizer to vape concentrates such as BHO, wax or butter then this device is not for you. Nevertheless, Atmos also offers numerous affordable vaporizers designed for concentrates like Atmos Q3 Kit and L’OR. If Atmos is a company that totally interests you, I recommend this device since I’m a big fan of Atmos products and they never failed me once, although there are other great companies that also make great products. You can view them by clicking my best dry herb page here.
Atmos has done it again. They have created a high-quality yet affordable dry herb vaporizer that outperforms most of the other vaporizers in the $100 price range. It is extremely sleek and portable, and the only real downside to this unit would be that the vapor gets a bit hot since the mouthpiece sits too close to the heating chamber, but it’s not too big of an issue if you only stick to lower temperatures and don’t extend your sessions out too long.
Overall, we really like the Ruva Vaporizer and we definitely would recommend it as a great starter dry herb vaporizer that can be used regularly.
Where to buy the Atmos Ruva Kit?
I recommend buying the Atmos Ruva Kit directly from Atmos. Use coupon code TVG15 to save 15%. It’s the safest option in terms of warranty and services.
LIKE OUR REVIEWS?
Join over 8,000 vape-insiders that currently get an exclusive discount on most major US brands and Online Vape Stores. We’ll also keep you up to date with new product releases, and money-saving deals for the latest and best vaporizers ??.