BEST DEAL: $42.95 directly from Atmos use coupon code TVG15 to save 15% sitewide
The Atmos Micro Pal is a stealthy, portable oil vaporizer that could be the new best oil vaporizer. It has everything needed to take the top spot, it’s 510 compatible, fits anywhere and produces awesome vapor. All that and it’s one of the more affordable vapes on the market. So, whether you’re a vaping vet or a vaping newbie, the Atmos Micro Pal could be your new best friend.
Atmos Micro Pal Background
The Atmos Micro Pal ($42.95 directly from Atmos, use coupon code TVG15 to save 15%) is possibly the most perfectly named vaporizer—it’s small enough to be considered micro, and if you’re into oil vaping, then it’s definitely your pal. It’s an oil and wax vaporizer that can give the Best Oil Vapes a run for their money.
It’s also a versatile little vape because it accepts 510 threaded pre-filled and refillable cartridges that allow you to take advantage of the CBD oil craze in a really easy way. That’s because the magnetic connection makes it very simple to use. Check out the rest of my Atmos Micro Pal review to find out why this oil vaporizer could be your new favorite.
Atmos Micro Pal Kit
- Atmos Micro Pal 400 mAh battery
- 1 quartz coil
- 1 magnetic 510 cartridge adapter
- USB cable
If you plan on using wax with the Micro Pal then you should get a dab tool to scoop it up with and a storage container to keep it in. Amazon has a nice selection for you to choose from.
Key Features of the Atmos Micro Pal
- Compatible w/ THC oil, CBD oil, and wax
- Small and portable
- Magnetic 510 compatibility
- Four voltage settings: 2.2V | 2.8V | 3.3V | 3.8V
- Retails for $42.95 directly from Atmos, use coupon code TVG15 for a 15% discount
Atmos Micro Pal Design
The Micro Pal is 2.38 in tall, 0.67 in wide, and 1.67 in long, and has a standard box design. It fits comfortably in most hands, but anyone with huge shovel paws might find it a little awkward to hold. The sides have a matte finish and the rest of the vape has a glossy veneer, giving it a nice touch of elegance.
The magnetic adapter makes using 510 compatible cartridges extremely easy since you can just drop the cartridge into the battery. The lights indicating the voltage settings are clear and easy to understand. Overall, the Micro Pal has a simple but accessible design both new and veteran vapers will find approachable.
How to Use the Atmos Micro Pal
With 510 Oil Cartridges
- Screw the oil cartridge onto the magnetic adapter and then insert the both of them into the Micro Pal battery.
- Press the power button 5x to turn on the device, then press it 3x to cycle through the voltage settings.
- Once the voltage has been reached, hold down the power button while inhaling from the mouthpiece.
- Unscrew the cover from the cartridge to reveal the heating chamber.
- Dab some wax into the heating chamber then replace the cartridge cover.
- Insert the cartridge into the battery then press the power button 5x to turn on the Micro Pal.
- Press the power button 3x to select a voltage setting.
- Hold down the power button while inhaling from the mouthpiece after the voltage has been reached.
Atmos Micro Pal Performance and Vapor Quality
The Atmos Micro Pal is a beast when it comes to vaping oil, I used it with one of the Hemp Bombs CBD Oil Cartridges and they fit together like a hand and a glove. The voltage settings makes it easy to choose one that feels right for whatever kind of oil you’re using. I tend to prefer the lower settings but if you want bigger clouds or heavier hits then go high.
Even though the Micro Pal includes a wax cartridge, you don’t want to use it for your wax vaping. It doesn’t hold a lot of wax and the single coil doesn’t get hot enough to vape it to perfection. You’re better off with a vape pen instead. Stick to the oil if you want to use the Micro Pal to its full potential.
Atmos Micro Pal vs Similar Vapes
Atmos Micro Pal vs HoneyStick Squeeze Box Phantom
The HoneyStick Squeeze Box Phantom was the previous leader in this category and is still a great oil vape. It’s better at wax vaping than the Micro Pal but the Pal delivers comparable oil vaping at a much lower price.
- Retails for $129 from Vape-Smart, use coupon code TVG10 to save 10%
Atmos Micro Pal Review: Conclusion
The Atmos Micro Pal ($42.95 directly from Atmos, coupon code TVG15 provides a 15% discount) is an excellent oil vaporizer. It’s great because it’s easy to use, comfortable to hold, and you can take it anywhere because it fits anywhere.
It’s the best way to use 510 pre-filled CBD oil cartridges because of the multiple voltage settings and the magnetic adapter. It excels at oil vaping and can match or exceed the Best Oil Vaporizers when it comes to vapor quality and convenience. If you’re new to oil vaping, this is the place to start. If you’re a veteran of oil vaping then this should be your next step. The Atmos Micro Pal is the new standard in oil vaping, don’t get left behind.
Thanks for reading my Atmos Micro Pal review, I’m pretty sure that this is one pal you’ll always want to hang around with.
Where to buy the Atmos Micro Pal?
- Buy directly from Atmos for $42.95 and use coupon code TVG15 to save 15%.