The Arizer Go (Review | Buy) has what it takes to take on any of the Best Dry Herb Vaporizers. The Crafty (Review | Buy) and the Mighty (Review | Buy) are veterans of the vape game that have remained relevant thanks to a recent update and their overall craftsmanship. So which one is right for you? Let our Arizer Go vs Crafty/Mighty comparison show you the way.
Arizer Go vs Crafty/Mighty: Design and Features
- The Arizer Go is the smallest vape here and easily slips in and out of any pocket. The mouthpiece can be covered up when not in use, which adds to the vape’s portability.
- The Crafty is slightly larger than the ArGo but still highly portable, the Mighty is too large to be comfortably carried around.
Oven and Heating
- ArGo oven size = 0.15 grams = ~10-13 hits
- Crafty/Mighty oven size = 0.3 grams of herb = 10-15 hits per session.
The Arizer Go uses a convection heating system and the Crafty/Mighty uses a conduction/convection hybrid heating system. All three vapes heat up slightly during use but not to the point of discomfort.
The Arizer Go
- Borosilicate glass mouthpiece cools and preserves vapor and facilitates easy herb loading.
- Glass mouthpiece can be easily protected with the touch of a button.
- Mouthpiece can be replaced at a low price
- Granular temperature control w/ OLED screen
- Interchangeable 18650 battery is convenient
- Low maintenance device
- Easy to learn and use
- Excellent vapor quality
- Device gets slightly hotter than the Air 2 and Solo 2 during use
- Glass mouthpiece is vulnerable to cracking or breaking when unprotected
- Made from tough, sturdy plastic
- Ribbed body cools down the unit while heating
- Swiveling mouthpiece aids in portability
- Included filling aid makes loading easier
- Simple to clean and maintain
- Mouthpiece can be easily replaced at a low cost
- Mighty features precise temperature control on the device
- Crafty requires a smartphone app for precise temp control
- Mighty’s large size limits portability
- The ArGo is compatible with dry herb only.
- The Crafty/Mighty are compatible with dry herb and THC concentrates.
Device Longevity and Reliability
Arizer Go – The Arizer Air 2 and Arizer Solo 2 have proven to be reliable, trouble free vaporizers so the ArGo should be as well. If it proves otherwise, you’ll find out here first.
*Warranty info: 2 years limited
Crafty/Mighty – I got my Crafty in 2014 and it’s outlived lots of other vapes since then. The Crafty/Mighty’s reliability is just one of the reasons why these vaporizers are so popular.
*Warranty info: 2 years
Battery life and Charging
- Uses interchangeable 18650 Li Ion battery
- Battery duration of 90 minutes
- 3.5 hour charge time
- Pass through charging available after 15-20 minutes of charging
- Crafty battery life pre-update – 45 minutes. Post-update – 60-80 minutes
- Mighty battery life pre-update – 90 minutes. Post-update – 120 minutes
- Charge time: Crafty – 2 hours via USB. Mighty – 90 minutes via wall outlet
Arizer Go vs Crafty/Mighty: Ease of use
- Intuitive operation
- Glass mouthpiece makes herb loading a one-step procedure
- Little maintenance required
- Simple for beginners to use
- Included filling aid eases loading
- Optional disposable pods make loading even easier
The Arizer Go vs The Crafty/Mighty: Device Differences in Practice
How to Use the Arizer Go
- Load the mouthpiece by
- dipping the end of it in your herb supply, gently tap it to loosen the herb so that air can pass through.
- Place the weed-filled end into the ArGo and press down the top of the device so that the mouthpiece is exposed.
- Power up the device by holding down the plus and menu buttons simultaneously.
- Use the plus and minus buttons to select the desired temperature.
- The ArGo will beep twice once the selected temperature is reached, inhale from the mouthpiece for vaping satisfaction.
The ArGo’s borosilicate mouthpiece keeps the herb pure because it’s a neutral material that doesn’t affect the herb’s flavor. The length of the mouthpiece also helps to cool down the vapor.
How to Use the Crafty/Mighty
- Twist off the mouthpiece, place the filling tool in its place.
- Push your herb through the filler hole into the herb chamber.
- Alternately, place the capsule caddy into the herb chamber.
- Remove the filling tool, replace the mouthpiece.
- Press the power button for 3 seconds to power up the Crafty and start the heating process.
- Once heating is complete, swivel the mouthpiece out and start vaping.
The filling tool makes loading the Crafty/Mighty a simple and clean process. The optional capsule caddy makes the process even cleaner and easier.
Arizer Go vs Arizer Air 2 vs Arizer Solo 2
The Mighty and Crafty aren’t the only other top quality vaporizers the ArGo is ready to take on. See how it fares against its siblings in the Arizer Go vs Arizer Air 2 vs Arizer Solo 2 comparison.
Arizer Go vs DaVinci IQ
The Arizer Go takes on one of the undisputed heavyweights of the dry herb vaporizer market—the DaVinci IQ. So how did the ArGo do against one of the best in the market? Find out in the Arizer Go vs DaVinci IQ comparison.
Arizer Go vs Crafty/Mighty Comparison: Final Thoughts
The Arizer Go (Review | Buy) is the perfect weed vaporizer for vapers on the move. It has all the premium features you could want in a vaporizer in a portable package. You won’t be skimping on flavor with the ArGo.
The Crafty (Review | Buy) is also an excellent portable vaporizer that delivers great flavor and bigger clouds than the Argo. The Mighty (Review | Buy) has all the great features of the Mighty along with precise temperature control but in a less portable friendly body.
Now that the Arizer Go vs Crafty/Mighty comparison is over, you should have a better idea of which of these top quality Dry Herb Vaporizers suits your fancy. One thing is for certain, you can’t go wrong with any of them.
The Arizer Go
- Retails for $269.95 from Vape-Smart, coupon code TVG10 provides a 10% discount
- Borosilicate glass mouthpieces provide vapor coolness and purity
- Pop top feature protects glass mouthpiece with a single button push
- Easy to clean and load
- Interchangeable battery can be swapped out instead of recharged
- The Crafty retails for $279 from Vape-Smart, use coupon code TVG10 for a 10% discount
- The Mighty retails for $349 from Vape-Smart, coupon code TVG10 gets you a 10% discount
- The Crafty and Mighty are both tough, durable, and exceptionally reliable
- Included filling aid makes herb loading a simple procedure
- Mouthpiece can be replaced for a low price